The service you offer your guests is key to your guests returning in future. The cleanliness of your apartments on arrival can often be the “make or break” of your guests first impression and therefore a good housekeeping service is vital.
All our staff are CRB cleared and we schedule cleaning logistically to save time and create efficiencies.
Many of our competitors use different cleaners every time, to merely get the job done.
At CDC Hospitality, we always send the same cleaning team to your in-house guests, to ensure that your guests feel more at home and have their own housekeeper who knows their preferences.
It is the personal touches that impresses a guest and CDC Hospitality specialise in ensuring that your guests feel special and come back to stay again and again.
- In House Cleans – Regular cleaning of occupied apartments.
- Departure Cleans – Making an apartment guest ready.
- Start of lease Clean – ensuring a new apartment that’s added to your portfolio is up to your standard and ready to be let.
- End of lease Clean – ensuring an apartment is handed back as good or better than it was, when it was taken on.
- Any other ad hoc cleans as required.
- Meet and accompany any engineers or any other third parties which need to visit your apartments and ensure their jobs are fulfilled.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning service – instead of you having to go and get another contractor, thus saving you time.
- Pre-Departure Inspections – for longer stays; conducted by our supervisory team which aims to identify any maintenance issues and missing or damaged items/furniture. This will give your operation time to plan for any works which need to be done on the departure day to ensure that the incoming guest always arrives into a top-quality apartment which is fully stocked to your standards.
- Manage the linen and stock rooms.
So, whatever your Housekeeping needs are…Call us today.
CDC Hospitality is the key to your solution!